“The moment you
perception is the
moment you rewrite
the chemistry of your
” ~Dr. Bruce Lipton
Frequently Asked Question about EFT or Tapping:
What is the “Apex Effect”?
- This term is used to describe a phenomenon that occasionally occurs with clients who find it hard to believe that EFT could so simply solve their problem.
- The client will discount their presenting issue or explain it away after discovering it’s no longer accessible.
- Sometimes the client won’t even remember having the problem when the Practitioner checks in after an EFT session.
What are meridians?
- According to Traditional Chinese Medicine meridians are Qi (energy) pathways which form a network which connect all parts of the body at a physical, emotional, and spiritual level.
- Our vital energy, or “Qi (chi),” is thought to flow along these meridians and anything that disrupts the smooth flow of chi, which is often a negative emotion or perception, is said to cause illness.
- Meridians are very sensitive and can carry the effects of stimulation in the form of healing energy throughout your entire being. Tapping provides the stimulation to the meridians as well as the firing patterns of the neurons in the brain.
- There are those that can see meridians and describe them as weakly luminescent. There are also some that have seen meridians via infrared imaging.
What can I expect from my first session?
- You will receive instructions about how to use EFT in the sessions and independent of seeing me so that this becomes a useful tool for you whenever you need it.
- After all your questions are answered we will start by addressing what brought you to make an appointment.
- We will then go through a series or “rounds” of tapping while continually checking in with you to see how you are progressing.
- I’m confident you will walk away from your first session with me curious about how something so effective can be so easy and painless.
How many session do I need?
- Every client has challenges that are unique to them, with connected aspects that can be numerous or could be cleared in one session. Sometimes the wounds are deep and need more time than, say, a phobia of flying which can often be released in about 90 minutes.
I’ve seen videos on You Tube~ can’t I just do this myself?
- If you are looking for temporary relief of minor challenges you could probably watch a video and have positive results.
- When difficult symptoms have been weighing on you or making you physically sick for a long time you will need to work with a skilled practitioner that can gently guide you to the roots of the specific issue you are wanting to release for good.
- A skilled practitioner plays the role of witnessing your process providing a tremendous asset in your movement towards wellness and empowerment.
Can Tapping relieve physical symptoms?
- Many of my clients are free from physical symptoms.
- Each client is unique and what I have found is that the more committed a client is the better the results.
Will Tapping work for food cravings or other addictions?
- In a word…yes. Again, the more committed the better the results
- The neuron patterning in the brain sustains cravings, addictions and even allergies. If these patterns are interrupted the body tends to respond differently.
Does it matter what side of the body I tap on?
- No. You can tap on either side of the body or both sides of the body at the same time.
- It really doesn’t matter what order you are tapping in either. Top down just makes it easier to remember.
How long do the results last?
- When I work with clients the goal is to remove obstacles or stuck energy permanently. It is important to understand that deeply rooted issues usually have many aspects to them. This means that there could be noticeable shifts in one session yet another pattern or habit or thought may be lingering. The goal is to get to the core issue or belief and release it. That’s when pure freedom from the presenting challenge is experienced!